A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I love Thursdays

I really do. And today is no exception. I like Thursdays because it is one of the days of the week where I have no after-school commitments. Oh yeah, I am not in school anymore....After work, rather, I have nothing to do on Thursdays and that is such a wonderful feeling. I like the anticipation of Thursdays because it leads to Fridays. Fridays are great as well. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately depending on how I view it....I treat Friday's like the start of my 3 day weekend. But all the anticipation starts on Thursdays. Plus, you are over the bulk of the work week and what more but the OC airs on Thursdays.

And on this Thursday I started blogging again. I like the word 'blogging' but not the word 'journaling'...Never liked that word or the thought it brings when someone says they are going to 'journal'. My problem is that I could blog all day. When I did this before I found myself writing novels (that no one really cares to read but me). I formed an addiction that became a little destructive my working hours. Okay, so this time - we will keep it brief. Brief with a little inner relief!

I am hungry already. I am tired of finding places to eat though so I usually opt for the same. Today I might make the hike up 400 for a bowl of my favorite soup from McAlisters. I like Mclisters because it reminds me of Athens - heaven on earth, or Aspen ( for you Gray). They also have the greatest glass of sweet tea EVER. Yes, Ever! Social Circle, GA has another notable glass of sweet tea.
That's all for now....



2 Comments:

Blogger charlsiekate said...

You better keep this up, because I am going to blogroll you. I'm excited! I miss and love you!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Gray said...

AHH...Aspen...Where the beer flows like wine.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home