A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, February 06, 2006

MASH

Remember this??? I think at some point in life we all revert back to our middle school games to determine any partof out future. This should help. I'm livin in an apartment with 6 kids is all I know.

www.playmash.com

Thanks, Kat, for today's material. What would I do without you and your 'Hey's and 'You woulds' and your uncanny comments and silly mindless games. You do rule!

SNOW SNOW SNOW
SNOW SNOW SNOW
I WANT SNOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I LOVE MASH!! And Kat is hilarious on her comment! I want to be her friend too betsy. Make us be friends too. OK, love you bets. I'm going to auburn.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home