A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Trident Trpoical Gum

Yet another Fave. This one has been on the list for the last 6 months....nopt a new thing but deserves recognition. I love to leave work midday - I do this often for various 'favorite things' and head to the local Publix to pick up the weekly supply of Trident Tropical gum. The best things since Smuckers made premade frozen peanut butter and jelly 'Crustable sandwiches'. (That's for you Charlsie).
This orabge gum lasts the whoel day through and the flavor is like a perpetual explosion of yuminess and sweetness. The perfect fix for a so-called, orally fixated person like myself.
I love, too, when I find other fans of this gum. You are automatically somebody in my book if you can respect the simple pleasures that this gum offers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betsy,
You got me addicted to that gum on New Year's Day. Yes, that fateful morning we spent speeding, literally, from Charleston to Atlanta. The bad thing is though, the gum is so hard to find. Usually, the box will be there but no packets of gum, so it's just a tease. By that time I am already stuck in line without the option of crusing down the other checkout goody aisles. Oh the drama that is my life! :) All this to say, that yet again, one of your favorites is one of mine!
Love ya more that Trident Tropical Gum,
Ashley Abide

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home