A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, December 02, 2005

STILL WANTED

This didnt work the first time so I am trying again. I am like Thomas - the little engine that could, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..." (hopefully your dear mothers read this to you as a little munchkin).
What is it that I still want?
ONE SEC TICKET TO SEE THE DAWGS PLAY IN ATLANTA IN T-33 hours. I never ask much of you people so find it within you to pass on your connections to a desperate Dawg fan.
A whole boocoodles of items have been squandered as a reward for your thoughtfulness.
I should have no worries as 2 years ago we road the MARTA bus to the dome because it is smarta and all the obnoxious Dawg fans were selling tickets on the train.
I have faith but any help will not go unnoticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home