A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blog success

Thanks to Tricia for a tip lastnight after reading yesterday's blog. Tricia heard on the radio that Faith and Tim's interview was being aired lastnight because so many people were angry that CSK's funeral lasted so long and ran over the Oprah timeslot. We Tivo'd it at 12:05 on TBS thanks to Tricia's suggestions so anyone can stop by and do a little special viewing if you so desire. Maybe it's just me that was so bummed???

Moreso, read Stewart's comments from yesterday's blog. Wealth of valuable info. What a great day was yesterday with so many great comments. I love y'all!
blog comments=happy blog author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home