A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mini obsession

I am head over heels, infatuated, smitten, taken back by, enamored, intoxicated by, flat out in love with Reeces Peanut Butter eggs! Why are these so much better than your standard peanut butter covered cup? Why do they only come around once a year? Why do I dream of them at night and crave them when I am driving? Why did I ban them from my diet for the whole Easter season and now that Peter Cotton Tail has came and went I am rediscovering my affection? What poor timing. Yum yum yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

You are speaking my language Bets! One day, I want to be showered with Reese's special edition pb eggs. They are my favorite candy and are beyond delicious! They send my mouth heavenward with tasteful sensations! My next chance at this yummy goodness is halloween candy right? Don't they have a special edition halloween treat?? Oh, I hope so!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home