A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The fat lady is singing...

It is over. If I have ever been waiting for my soul mate to arrive - she has and in brilliant form. I am so undeserving....

Robin - God knew exactly what he was doing when he threw us together last September.You rock my face off. I praise God right now and daily for Him being so alive and so contageous in you! I heart you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Bets! I have missed reading your blog so I have lots to catch up on with you. Sounds like you've been busy as usual loving life in ATL. Can't wait to get you on the phone! Happy Easter! :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

You both rock my face off!!! I wish so bad I could be in a Betsy/Robin hug sandwich right now!! Know that I think about you both pretty much every day! For real, I do. :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Robin Johnsey said...

I heart Betsy!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home