A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DRUGS!!!!

I need aderol? I cant focus on a thing this week. I have been leaving work at 2:30 everyday because I feel better leaving and spreading my joy to the world but allowing the work to pile then actually sitting through the hours and trying to tackle the gobs of work I have to do. It is too pretty and April is to enchanting to spend it indoors. More so, I need some time away - my head can not contemplate numbers and the economy anymore... Even the part of my job that I love - the relationships - have started to suffer...All I want to do is talk to my clients about the weather and about warm and fuzzy things like icecream and the beach and the joy and peace that God provides daily. You know, the good stuff. Vacation time is in order - like real time away- not on a mission trip (though I will take that time) and not just an overnight trip with a 1/2 day off.....a real few days away with no phone and good sea food.

Seriously, to delay me getting in trouble - I need drugs! (I hope those of you who dont know me and actually still read this thing know that I am kidding. I think.)
Anyways, any solutions are welcomed and appreciated. Until then, I am going to continue organizing my paperclips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home