A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Elated

My weekend was really fabulous. Just like the last but better. When I think they cant get better they do. I am working really hard during the week and God is really blessing me on the weekends and I really dont deserve it at all. I am so thankful though. The weekends have been truly relaxing and rejuvenating and that for me - is a quest in iteself just to try to catch a little R and R.
How can anyone not but think of a beautiful God when the weather is the way it is right now....Yes, I have many things that draw me to bow and recognize the creation that God has made in me but I cant fathom how anyone can walk around last Sunday and not feel loved and embraced by a really large Creator. Everything in earth in it's own splendor really does sing praise to theone who created such splendor. Sunday night the temperature was absolutely perfect and the slight breeze was comforting and kinda scary to think that creation itself could so effect me. I am humbled daily by the brilliance of my environment. As I have said before, Georgia in April is a gift like no other from above and it seems like everyday just when you think creation is at its best it gets a little better.

Enjoy and soak up each day! It'll make everything inside of you feel insync with a Creator that created both the vast clear sky, the smelly bradford pear trees and you and me.


And on other notes.......Easter Candy is out!!!! I am so happy that it is Easter and that Kroger has all of thir Easter candy on sale. Milk chocolate eggs, malt balls and reeces pieces in the long carrot are my fave! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home