A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, December 02, 2005

AMAZING

And, I am not kidding you....the post that was done nearly a few hours ago(read previous post) regarding my affection towards snail mail - has mystical powers. You know who you are (and everyone else wants to know too) but you are amazing! Ask and you shall receive says the Lord and that I did! What a great day of joy I received from the short trip to the mailbox. Boocoodles of mail but one special hand-written letter to me! I couldn't be happier. I don't even know what you said yet but I know it is mail and it is to me with my name on it and it is hand written and it is in the form of a note and I am thrilled.

1 Comments:

Blogger eZm said...

B-

I completely feel you on the snail mail. It's like sheer delight comes in 3x5 envelopes. When I get a real hand-written letter in the mail I savor it. I get everything else out of the way, find a cozy spot and sit down to read mail- MY mail, all for me. Someone thought enough of me to take time out of their busy day to sit down and write a note and find those oh-so-elusive stamps, and actually put it in the mail box. The mailman is one of my favorite people and he brings one of my greatest joys in life- mail. I have mail!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home