A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, February 13, 2006

One of those days

It just is.... and I am trying my hardest to breathe slowly and think happy thoughts today but today just isnt my day. Maybe tomorrow. Though tomorrow, being the Hallmark Holiday of the year, may be setting up to be another flop. Yes, mama always told me you choose the day you are going to have and I am choosing to be real quiet today and just sit back and pray I don't burst into tears.

On other notes: we are decorating our Christmas tree tonight with pink and red for the Holiday. It is a seasonal tree and we think it would look fabulous donned in pink and red hearts. You can see it from the Terrace window. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home