A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Headache

I have a headache. What is it from? It comes often. I have the worst headache. I am drinking a caffeine-not a coke -to get rid of my headache. But is just doenst go away. It's like a perpetual headache. I think it is due to internal frustration. Comes from not getting what you want. I sound like a brat but it is true. At heart we all want some things and want things to go certain ways and they rarely do. Very rarely for me. I say I am okay with that because I am glad that God id in control and not me - because I know he can do more and knows what is best. But ultimately, it causes a headache to always be internally frustrated with outcomes.
I have the worst headache. I think the only thing that will get rid of it is to get away on that vacation I have been talking about. I need to get away and sit and smile and be one with the sun and the quiet. No cell phone to ring either. And no manipulative people - that is another one of those pet peeve things. That and people who sing to songs and dont know the words but sing loudly the wrong words.
Aside from those things I am a generally happy and eternally optimistic person.

I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home