A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, January 13, 2006

the 13th and a Full moon

Just FYI. And since it came to my awareness that this Feiday was both the Mac-daddy's of superstitions things have been odd. Power out, street lights out, wrong directions, funny smells, fiesty moods, chocolate cravings, sexual tensions...you name it (well, maybe aside from the latter but it was working in the sentence.....) I'll keep you posted if my arms start growing hair rapidly.
You have been warned.

1 Comments:

Blogger eZm said...

Bets-

Happy Early Birthday!! Here I was thinking that my birthday was the most blogged about birthday... but I am just figuring out now that your birthday is sunday also! What a fun little discovery! Don't you love having a three-day weekend for your birthday every year?

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home