A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chocolate eggs

Please please buy all of this hideous Valentines candy and get it off the shelf. No bitterness here, really. If I show any hostility towards this holiday it is because I loathe Valentines candy. I have an affinity to the Easter candy that is right around the corner. You got it: Marshmallow Peeps, Reeces Peanut butter cup -egg shaped, Cadbury milk chocolate eggs, malted eggs....all my favorite! I will hold out until then for the real deal. Maybe someone will read this before one more person comes and places a heart shaped piece of chocolate on my desk. FTL!

1 Comments:

Blogger miclmiclmtrcycl said...

FTL?

flustered tort lawyers?
fake taco lettuce?
Frank Thomas Ledbetter?
Fill the ladel?
Fart Turned Lethal?
Fear the Listerine?
Forging transport ledgers?
Forgetful Tame Lions?
Faint turnpike lasers?

Hmm... ambiguous acronyms are the funnest!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home