A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, April 21, 2006

FYI

All of your suggestions were marvelous for my out of town getaways but I have chosen to stay inside the perimeter due to soaring gas prices. Kidding but partially true. I am on sabatical for the next few the days though. I'll miss you. I will be playing card games, sleeping late, drinking lemonade, splashing in the sprinkler (kind of like the beach) and eating grilled fish (like being at the beach) but George Forman style. This is as good as it gets these days. Real vacation time will take a rain check. I'll be back. Enjoy your weekend and if you are somewhere tropical eat a hush puppy for me and drink a cocktail.
Bon Voyage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I'm somewhere tropical, but I don't think they have hush puppies in south africa. I'll have a glass of wine in your honor though! Or maybe a bowl of chocolate mint ice cream! Miss you Betsy boo! xoxoxoxo

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home