A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

First time for Everything

Never have I ever.....okay you can kiss me now. Isnt that how the game goes...
Maybe not but that would be my Never have I ever game.

Well, here's one: Never have I ever been to a sneak preview of a movie before. Ever. I mean the last movie I saw was Finding Nemo, literally. (Actually, not literally but I tend to say that for emphasis - it has been a long long time though). So not only do I not go to the movies - I never see them before they hit the video store if at all.

So, tonight my coolest friend Aaron put on a little special showing just for me of the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe! So.... a few other people decided to join but point is - I was there and I saw the movie before you can even buy a ticket for it. (I should now tell that the showing wasn't only for me it was for about 300 people put on by Priority Associates - check it out. Cool stuff God is doing.)

I want to tell you all about the movie but I am on a schedule these days (just every other day actualy) and need to go to bed but this movie is amazing! The imagery and the costumes and the filming (is that the word?) and the story are just spectacular. I need to extrapolate tomorrow but I just had to tell you how fabulous this movie was. What a beautiful picture of Christ's sacrificial love for us! You should go online now and buy tickets and go see it tomorrow. This is coming from a non-movie fanatic. More to come.

Goodnight. Sweet dreams, loves.
(Okay, so it is a drinking game not a kissing game someone just kindly informed me. Oops!)

1 Comments:

Blogger eZm said...

Ya, but wouldn't it be WAY more fun if it was a kissing game? I mean, honestly, I much rather be flush from lotsa kisses than from lots of shots!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home