A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Productive Monday

Today I was a rockstar. I worked 13.27 hours today straight through without ever stopping to go to the bathroom. If you are my future spouse and you are reading this, no worries - this only happens on occassion and thus I should not have incontinence problems later in life - so I am told.
Really, though, today was a great way to start the week though I have seen this all before and what happens is to be expected. I am geared for success Monday and Tuesday and then come Wednesday at 11:30 - especially this week with the weather expected to be in the 70's - I lose all steam and I justify every reason to not work. Working so hard today made me feel really efficient and really complete. I feel like I am using my God-given abilities that I so often ignore and man, does it feel good!
So, I am going to work out now at 8:10 pm. Let's keep this momentum thing going.

I am so proud of myself. I still can't breathe though......any thoughts???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home