A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

On other notes....

I LEAVE FOR TEXAS IN 16 hours!!!! I LOVE Texas as you all know and I fell head over heels last time I was there and within a week - I was packing my boots and out the door. I think I am a little more settled now and not as anxious to head out for good but I have a good feeling that Ausin and I are really going to like eachother. I am only there for like 48 hours - so not really enough time to develop another crush on the state but atleast enough time to wet my appetite. Texas is the last place I should be going right now as business is picking up and I haven't even unpacked from last week's adventure.....Whatev! Travel is my middle name this year- as it is what brings me most joy. AS far as work is concerned - I am working - remotely. What a beautiful job I have for my vagabond lifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home