A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Indescribable

And therefore I won't attempt it. Nashville this past weekend exceeded any idea of bliss that I currently had. I am humbled today by how beautifully God orchestrated the most magnificent, relaxing, enjoyable weekend. From the fabulous weather to the consntant laughter to the yummy food to the prayers and tears and even the booty dancing Saturday night to the most amazing ride home through the Tennessee mountains to the relaxing conversations in the car to the beautiful sunset lastnight (along with a few unexpected business calls that resulted in some good business for the month) - this weekend had it all. I will not attempt to redo it as it was that good and that savored. Thank you thank you thank you. I do not deserve to feel so full right now.
Happy Monday kids!

PS - I just found out my company has Nashville on the radar on '07 for a new store.....My mind has started to race. Could I entertain a little (615) area code?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I think a 615 area code could be for me a s well. AMAZING! weekend in Nashville. miss y'all already.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Vaughan said...

You shut that mouth, Nashville will not have you. You're staying and that is that.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home