A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Beth and Holly

Two of my favorite Atlanta Chicas are heading to Swaziland tomorrow am for a new adventure in their young lives. I feel like I am going with them I am so excited. I can't concentrate today and I am just thinking about the thrill and the anxiety that these two cuties must be feeling. I pray God is giving them peace that they can not fathom today. There areso many loose ends in our lives that would seemingly need to be taken care of in order to take on a complete life of serventhood. I pray too that they are not overwhelmed but trust that God will work out the details.
I am invigorated by their faith and their tenacity in following a calling from above. Their trust alone is intoxicating and makes me sit and dream of where God might send or have me....and if it is here - in my new office looking out at the Altanta perimeter then amen but I pray if it is that I can still be a tenacious daily about my attitude or service.
Thank you Beth and Holly for being true gems and wholeheartedly seeking Jesus in all you do. More so, thank you for sharing the excitement and the anxiety with us......you will not be forgotten - not one day! I have a picture of you each in front of my desk and I promise you'll be prayed for intentionally - hopefully when you need it most! I am listening to Crowder- "you Alone" right now and addmitedly, I have tears just thinking about how sovereign He has been in making everything happen for you both of you. We are only truly alive as the song says....only when we recognize Jesus in us and in all we do. I hope you have thechance to shout from Swaziland how alive you feel because of His intervention! I love you both. I'll be reading the blog.
I love you Bhutis!
Follow the adventure......
http://www.hollyandbeth.blogspot.com/

Learn more about the adventure....http://www.heartforafrica.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home