A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, February 27, 2006

P.S.

In this very moment I am contemplating the culmination of this ever-so-entertaining blog. This is hard for me to conceive but also exciting altogether. I learned lastyear that everything has a shelf life....a beginning and end. And even though I am not good with endings I like to think that I have grown a little and could use this challenge. This decision isnt final just a mere thought but it is gaining power by the moment. Will anyone be sad? Is this whole thing in vain. Please help me think not.
To be continued.....

3 Comments:

Blogger charlsiekate said...

I would be so so sad. For you and for me. Because I know how much I have enjoyed having my own blog. Seriously - it is the only hobby I've ever had besides reading novels and running that I have kept up with for so many years.

Keep it up. This is my two year anniversary and it is very important to me. But not as important as you are.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Betsy,

I would personally see it as a tragic day in the life of Betsy. You love your blog! If all you needed was a little reminder that people really do appreciate what you have to say, here ya go. I love it and I love you. I have a feeling I am not the only one who feels this way! Plus, you are the whole reason why I started a blog, though I am but a mere fraction of the blogger you are. You are my blogging mentor. You can't quit. I won't allow it. :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger struggleville staff said...

no! my friend just emailed me and told me about your blog, and i liked the athens/high school memories post. don't stop.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home