A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kat, Salsa, Budlight and a Monday night

Kat, you were the best date lastnight. You are easy to pleasey and you can be entertained with a mere peanut. Literally, folks, Kat and a peanut and you have a happy girl.
We went on a last minute date lastnight on behalf of my company. We sat in the suite, ate the most amazing salsa ever and drank bud light like it was Koolaid (which for me amounted to a whole beer and ahalf and still an upset tummy today.) We don't really know what a Thrasher is nor a thing about the sport of hockey but we went on the adventure nonetheless. I'd like to say we rode Marta to phipps because it is smarta (but we didnt) but we sure thought it'dbe fun just to ride and next time for sure - we will ride. We were hoping to have to have a resaon to ride it home but we didn't......I am not the partier that I think I am. Anyway, we are the biggest dorks ever especially at a hockey match. They gave inflatable double hockey sticks to clap and oh did we clap them. But get this - we got to see a show down! The greatest part of any sporting event as the announcer says.....And that it was. The Thrasher birds ended up wining. Kat and I won too - we looked hot and drank free beer and hotdogs and had a fabulous Monday night. Cheers to hockey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home