A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tennis anyone?

I have a cute skirt and bloomers with my name on them.
(Yes, they are from highschool so I am not sure if they are 100% coverage but they hold tennis balls and that is theor purpose.)
I am tired of beating the same person at tennis so I am moving on.....
Yes, Katherine, you can apply for this challenge if you would like - only we will call it tennis ball scavenger hunt rather than just 'tennis.' Anyone?
The weather is perfect for a late afternoon game of tennis. You can wear your sweater around your neck. I'll bring my favorite flavor of Gatorade. One for you - one for me. We can go to TCBY after? 7th caller wins.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

i used to play tennis every summer as a kid. are you good? i'll play you for fun when i return at the CG courts if you're not super competitive and can reteach a little. i want to wear tennis skirts and bloomers! i also want to play hide and seek sometime. and drink a milkshake.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home