A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Charlsie=Hero

Sometimes I wonder if there is anything you can not do or some subject that atleast you can't give me a reasonable sounding answer. Everyone needs a Charlsie!
For you late risers the blog was sick this morning and I have meddled over the settings and programming all morning and half of yesterday. Then one call from Dr. Charlsie (and soon to be lawyer in T-48)and the blog is back to normal. I can breathe again and start to do the work I havent done all week.
Better posts to come. I am itching to write but just havent had time to do anything these days.
BTW - weather in Atlanta this week couldnt be more perfect. Get out and enjoy it. I think I'll play tennis again today - I have a cute new skirt and after losing all pride in my tennis game Monday - I am ready for redemtion.
Talk soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home