A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fall Thursdays now booked

Grey's Anatomy - the only show on the tube that causes me to miss appointments,cancel previously scheduled plans, lose sleep, and yes, sometimes envision getting caught in an elevator with a doctor will move to Thursdays in the fall. This is great news for me. I teach 6am aerobics on Monday and I face such a dilemma because even though Tivo works wonders in todays society - I hate to miss an episode on Sundays just to go to bed early and then possibly overhear the recall of the episode in the gym or office the next day. Thus, I applaud the network for this bold move. And for any of you old-school folks who have yet to partake in heaven here on earth, aka Tivo- The Terrace will forever have lastnights episode and the steamy kiss that ended the season. I may become a nurse after lastnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home