A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, May 15, 2006

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.

Faith without works is dead.



I am just trying to motivate myself towards something today. I am still rocking on a boat from our trip to the East Coast of Florida. If you could smell my smile right now it would smell like an Irish Spring bathed boy along with fresh cut grass and french vanilla coffee brewing. I couldn't be happier.....but I do realize it is mid-May, business is slow and I want to take some action! What am I waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home