A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

www.matkearney.com

So I have told you over and over that I have a mild...okay an obnoxious crush on this guy and his lyrics. All the while I have been singing along and kinda making up the words that I thought fit. Then I got a hold of the lyrics and I am now smitten, head over heels for this fella. He comes back to Atlanta June 15th. Don't miss it.

From Girl America

and i can see we've strayed so far
a king born under that morning star
as a crown of thorns was placed to erase
each tear that’s touched your face
and his palms and sides where pierced with spears
he hung in love just to draw you near

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Johnsey said...

Bets, I'm so hooked...my car has heard no other songs since the CD arrived in the mail two weeks ago. Mat Kearney rocks my world. June 15th - I'm there.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home