A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Done

I am done. My day is over and it is only 35 past 9. I thought yesterday's case of the Mondays was enough and I went to bed thinking well atleast there is tomorrow - God willing and it can only go up. Just so you know yesterday ended with a popped tire, then 2 hours of tire changing and a rather larger than unexpected medical bill that insurance didnt cover. Lovely. Today began with a shaky spare tire, lost house keys, a spill of 3 sips of coffee on a white skirt which then ever so slightly dripped into my computer bag to which then gave my computer the shakes. Someone is against me today. I am leaving my sick computer here and going somewhere but I am not sure where. I may come back later. Please someone water the love fern on my porch that has already started to wilt and tell my parents (who b.t.w - are in Disney World acting like goofballs...proof - http://epcot.kodak.com/pickup_epcot/_2/&ref=92b0c95af770d2be
that I love them and I hope I have been a good daughter. I hope your day has not started the same. I will fake a smile all day today though in front of the poor people I come across because that is what I do best but for those of y'all who care...I am falling apart today despite how together I appear.

Ciao kids....check in later hopefully from somewhere far far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home