A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, May 05, 2006

And to add to it all.....

On top of DQ lastnight I also found a delightful bottle of red wine and the most perfect strawberries this morning left for me. God knew I needed some cheering yesterday and lastnight just won me over.....DQ (4 flavors!!!), 2 cute boys hiding in my bushes, a visit from my dearest friend, Jenni (and maybe the most thoughtful person you will EVER meet) and then a new bottle of wine and perfect strawberries! My heart is doing somersaults.

And this morning - 2 hour salsa class to top it all off. Salsa is by far the best part of my week.

tgif- I am so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home