A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

God's gifts to women

Their names are Stephen and Brad and they come in 2 sizes.

Who else would run down the road on a Thursday night in camouflage with a cooler of Dairy Queen only to be delivered right to the Terrace doorstep?

And only a gift from God like these 2 would bring 4 different flavors!


This incident is multiple-blog worthy but I am in such bliss right now with icecream running down my chin that I want to savor these flavors with the roommates and leave you dreaming about these two stud-muffins. Story to follow. Terrace girls are smitten.


TERRACE HEARTS BRAD AND STEPHEN THE MOST RIGHT NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home