A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, May 08, 2006

FINALLY!

I am finished....I hit SUMBIt...they have my application fee....I have officially applied to seminary and I can hardly sit still or contain my excitement. I may not get in - that's fine - God's will but either way - it is me finally taking a step that I have been wanting to take for a while. I am going to run and open my hands the whole way and sing and praise God for opportunities and for the freedom I feel right now. I'll keep you posted....So much up in the air these days but I love it. I love having to take myself out of outcomes and having to truly rely on the Lord and His plans for me. I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive Im alive I'm alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I'm totally with you Betsy boo boo! We can be study partners IF we get in. Oh my gosh, if we do, we'll pick a Starbucks and hang there all the time, getting to know the workers and getting free lattes. God speed our acceptance letters! I'm just waiting on one of my recs to come back, then they'll begin reviewing my application. I'm so happy for us! :) Love you terribly!

Beth

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home