A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

PBI bound

It's Friday I'm in love......
Well, not officially Friday but after a 15 hour work day today, a handful of ungrateful clients and fitting 9 things into the last 1.5 hours of my day today I am skeedaddling tomorrow and yes, I am in love! I am in love with vacations and the beach and Delta and the ability to work hard and then leave it all. I am in love with Outlook Assistant that tells all my emailers that I am gone and I am in love with seafood and sundresses and boys named Bradley in speedos.
Needless to say - a few friends and I booked tickets to Palm Beach a few months ago and now our departure is finally here. Couldnt have come at a more perfect time.
I'll call you from the beaches with the turquoise colored water and the whitest sand ever. I'll make you jealous for sure.

Hopefully when I get back my creativity and energy will return too. Life has gotten the best of me lately and I am pooped. The Betsy you know and love will return - she just needs a little down time with some of her favorite folks.

TGIF

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you are having the best time EVER! Soak up some sun. It's vitamin D. :) Love you!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home