A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

HELP...SOS....911

What is going on with the blog? I almost hyperventilated (or as Charlsie would say, blacked out and died) when I opened up the site and saw nothing! I thought it was gone!...okay, and if that did happen it is not the end of the world...it's not like anything in here is life changing nor does it possess some great secret but it is a couple years in the making and I would be slightly depressed if it were all gone. Anyway, so you scroll down and there is all the juice but what is wrong with the settings? I am a remedial computer user - I have also had this computer stolen and it has even drank a cup of my favorite coffee before. More so, I only know how to operate Outlook and itunes. Somebody help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home