A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Back seat

I don't do well in the backseat. Maybe it is the fact that I like to be in control of moving vehicles...maybe it is just control in general. More so, I am easily distracted and if I sit in the back I read signs and watch people and soon enough, I get sick. This is a true parallel to life in general. I am never good at the back seat but it is good everyonce in awhile (or really, more often than not) to give up shot gun and allow someone else to have the reigns. You know, it is so true - every so often when someone else offers to drive I reluctantly concur but then end up truly enjoying myself. I sing loud and love the feeling that I am not responisble! Let the windows down and turn back the sunroof and allow me to indulge. I have to trust you though...otherwise, no fun at all.
Anyway, I tell you all this to let you know that the Blog is taking the backseat this week. She needs a little break. She has been on information overload. She wants to sit back and observe. Actually, I dont know that she is a she - I think I need a 'he' in my life these days - so we'll call it a man. A beautiful, compassionate, thoughtful, sweaty at times but Irish Spring smelling most of the time, loving to cook and rub my head type of man.
Oh sorry.....I was dreaming and got carried away.

I'll keep in touch. No worries. No hate mail please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Johnsey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home