A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Purging

I am starting to purge - today. I have been working myself up for this all day. I dont want to be this in the know. I dont want the option to entertain myself with mindless things. Tonight it starts with myspace...havent checked it in ages. In 3 minutes it'll be gone. This is step one. No worries, the blog will be the last to go if it comes to that.
More on this subject but if I dont do this now I wont do it. How exhilerating! How freeing!

Cancel MySpace Account


WARNING: Cancelling your MySpace account will PERMANENTLY REMOVE all of your profile information from MySpace, including your photographs, comments, journals, and your personal network of friends. This information cannot be restored.
You may re-register your current email address after cancelling, but you will need to rebuild your personal network from scratch.


Gone. Step 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home