A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I think I am going to Boston.....

Yes, it is a fabulous Augustana song but more than that - I am going! Maybe not to Boston but I just bought two flights and one to come on AirTran's 3-day special. Where are you? I'll come visit just tell me by Thursday! I love planes and love airports and love getting lost and love travelling alone or with travel buddies and I love eating Chili's to go in the Atlanta airport and I love seeing who the lucky (cute)someone is that I get to sit next to and I love the Delta Air-mall magazine and I love meeting locals and talking to them about their favorite things to do and I love seeing God's creation and I love finding Jazz bars in San Francisco or wondering around looking for the best chocolate chip cookie in New York. Click your heels, give me a date and I am there!

http://www.airtran.com/Home.aspx?CMP=EMC-netescapes&ATT=HTML1

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

Hey, come visit me in Wichita, KS last week of July.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh my gosh! I echo your loves! Dude, go visit my bff, Tricia Davis in Boston. She is sooo rad. She's most like me out of every human in the world and you and I have so much in common, you'd LOVE HER!!! I can just see it! Please tell me when you're going and you two can be buddies too!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home