A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More Augustana clues

So the next Augustana song in the Itunes playlist for the workday is Coffee and cigarrettes....the latter of which I am not a fan. Needless, the chorus says Put me on a plane and fly me anywhere. I think it is destiny. I'm booking the 3rd flight.

Maybe I shouldnt read into things so much??

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll go wherever you want to go--be in West Palm, San Diego, Chicago, New York, Dever, a cardboard box, doesnn't matter! I just want to go on a trip with my favorite person EVER! :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Austin said...

So...where to?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home