A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Too many titles running through my head

Were I to write today as my heart would fancy I wouldnt get very far. I have about 17 titles running through my noggin - all of which would prove to to be worthy of it's own entry. Needless, I am on restriction so I will just tell you the titles. These are all trademarked - no stealing.

Breaking Free: A look into Beth Moore's incerdibly powerful study (I can't get enough)

Carter: The Kanakuk adventurer (this is my baby brother and he leaves tomorrow for 2 months....keep him in your prayers. I dont know that he has stayed away for more than 10 days ever. More so, he is driving boats and that alone is scary.)

New Zealand: Winter 2006....in the works

The Waiting Game. Enough said. Patience is a virtue but I feel like I have been waitlisted for the past several years.

DTS????

Google, MD
How google can provide some unlikely insight to many of your daily questions.
Ever typed in "I want a different life?" (Not that I do) but there is site.

Why I like sprinting stairs until my legs shake....Somewhat masichistic but I can't think of better physical torture. Is it weird that I am obsessed with running stairs and not just a flight or 2 but 3 flights several times over until literally my legs wont work (or I trip in front of the cute Squash players and humiliate myself)???

XM cafe: My latest serenity in a loud world.

Dear God, please allow USA to score 3 goals verse Ghana! Hey, anything is possible.

GOD'S INNER VOICE
"There is hardly ever a complete silence in our soul. God is whispering to us, well nigh incessantly. Whenever the sounds of the world die out in the soul, or sink low, then we hear these whisperings of God. He is always whispering to us, only we do not always hear because of the noise, hurry, and distraction which life causes as it rushes on." (This is compliments of my husband, Katie. Thanks honey! How true though, right?)

Why Charlsie should move to Atlanta after the Bar....

I want to write for Relevant Magazine

Off to meet with more clients today. I have been so productive today and really enjoyed this perfect Tuesday! I am so grateful for the little piece of serenity that has taken over these seemingly stifling thoughts that creep in throughout the day. Starting the day in a prayer posture (maybe even in a towel) is so calming.

Carpe diem seriously. You have about 6 more hours to squeeze something out of this day. What are you waiting for?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you coming to New Zealand with me????

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home