A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Ode to The Steve

If you dont know who I am talking about you are missing out.
The Terrace boyfriend, the Steve, had us from hello.
He is pleasant - even when he joins us for a girl movie on the couch or when he raids our Tivo for old episodes of Extreme Sports.
He is one of those people that you can never get mad at and sometimes him just walking in the room puts me in a good mood.
I have a tricky sense of humor. Few peolpe genuinely make me laugh (and the ones that do I fall for easily because it is so few and far between). The Steve does and it doesnt take much with him.
He makes the dorkiest things cool and he can snuggle with a different Terrace lady each night and feel no shame.
This Monday night I am making our affections public.

The Steve you are my #1 friend (today atleast).
The Steve goes to prove that good things do come in little packages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home