A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

my favorite new purchase

I get on kicks easily and I am an easy target for advertising. Recently I have decided that I couldnt sleep. I am sleeping a little but I wake up and feel like anything I dreamed really happened and I am more exhausted than when I went to bed. Not to mention, the dreams have been oddly realistic. WEdnesday night Kat, my adventurous roommate and I, decided to change around my bedroom furniture as if that were the issue. I like the change. I am looking for any change these days so this 12:30 am decision was welcomed. Then, a few days ago I overheard a conversation regarding a certain mattress and immediatly this marketing friendly radar in me set out to find this wonder drug. Well, after 3 attempts and three sleepless nights I finally found that which my heart set out to find: the double sided mattress topper - one side microfiber foam and the other pure down (as in the down comforter). Lastnight I went to a cookout and then I had a date with my new mattress cover. Really, I know, Saturday night - should be a hot summer night but all I really wanted to do was go home and test out my latest find. Good thing the weather worked in my favor as well...I got to go to sleep with the rain and the thunder along with my new ...lets call him 'boyfriend.' The results are in already - I slept like it was my job. I actually slept a little too much and I am kind of out of sorts this am. Success! Now I just have two other previously tested mattress tops to return today and my search will be complete. I like slumber parties so should you want to experience this luxury in reality I may consider your proposal.
I'm going back to bed now. Wake me up Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home