A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

ouch

I hurt.
My whole body hurts.
My fingernails even ache.
My ankle is swolen from a clumsy fall Friday night while running coupled with a stubborn desire to then dance like no one was watching lastnight.
My eyes hurt because they havent shut.
My head hurts just trying to think about the things that I really need to think about this week.
My voice hurts from singing all night to Cory LIVE in my living room.

Nyquil will be my friend tonight. I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

As tired as I am I need you to know how much I adore you! Really, if you are reading this your are probably one of my roommates or pseudo roommates or one of my dearest amigos or else my mother. I want you to know today - right now, yes, you - that I am so thankful for your friendship. I am so blessed and it really humbles me to think how much I have been given in each of the friends that God has crossed my path. Lastnight was a mere glimpse of this at the Terrace. We had a few people over and I enjoyed seeing each of your smiles and I loved hugging your neck and I love enjoying such rich moments with you. Atleast my heart doesnt have any bruises on it today. I heart you!

Bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home