A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

If this is reality then I can't imagine heaven

Driving into the city lights amid light Sunday night traffic tonight may have been the first time in more than 3 years now that I didn't roll down the windows and the sunroof and soak in everything I love about this city. This is a little nerve-wracking but this is the first trip home since I graduated where I can sense that Atlanta has started to wear on me. But I want to tell you about the phenomenal weekend that lead to my lack of zeal for my return home. But I dont want to tell you tonight.Tomorrow when I really feel like sharing. Tonight I am being selfish and just savoring every last drop of the weekend.g

Nonetheless, if this weekend was reality then I really can't begin to wrap my little imagination around even a glimpse of heaven. This weekend was magical and so fitting.

I have to go to bed so I can get up and workout super early in order to get everything done tomorrow. I am exhausted and I cant wait to go to bed but more so I cant wait to continue my praise for my heaven-on-earth weekend.
I miss you Charleston, the Battery, Cooper River Bridge, Bohemian women, Michael, shrimp and grits and Sullivan's....even after hours. I knew this would happen. Sweet dreams.
To be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home