A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, August 21, 2006

TERRACE IDOL

I know. I am not working diligently today. It's okay. I deserve the down time. Plus, this is a monumental day. Kat Coleman aka Terrace Superstar/Model Citizen/Teacher-to-be/Cat Lady is in Birmingham, Alabama as we speak or type sitting in an auditorium where Sweet Home Alabama is playing contunously over the loud speakers. You might ask what b'ness she has in B'ham at 1pm on a Monday??? Good question - she is awaiting her 20 seconds of fame in front of the first group of American Idol judges. No lie folks. Catie and I listen to her when she serenades the shower and she is smokin! I don't know that she knows that so dont't spill our secret. I am supposed to be getting live updates as the news happens throughout the day. Keep you posted. Remember - you heard it first here!

Good luck Katherine! You are the Terrace Idol everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home