A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Needs to be noted

I am in love with my job.
This week.
I really am.
If you know me you know lately I have been trying to find the color of my parachute or see in which direction it wants to fly.....nothing concrete, no serious looking so any employee friends - no news. Promise.
I have just been in the middle with my head and my heart and everything tugging at me in all different directions. Isnt this always how are decisions look?

Well, what do you know but this week my job has been so fun. I have had fabulous referrals and somehow dealt with people that actually think that I am great at what I do. And I am great at what I do. Do you know how much you enjoy your job when you are valued? Anyway, this week was great. I love the people I work with. I mean love love love. Sometimes I think I could shine their shoes if I ever decided mortgages werent my thing and I'd still be happy. Do you know fabulous it is to love the peple you work with?

It has just been so long since I have felt this way and I needed to let you know that I have a crush on my job. This week.

I am going to dance now. You know things are good when I am going to dance class. Happy Friday kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home