A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, July 31, 2006

I would rather be what God chose to make me than the most glorious creature that I could think of; for to have been thought about, born in God's thought, and then made by God, is the dearest, grandest, and most precious thing in all thinking.
-George MacDonald



I can't take any credit....I came across this today on one of my friends sites.

1 Comments:

Blogger charlsiekate said...

George MacDonald is my hero. This is my favorite -

"It is the heart that is not yet sure of it's God that is afraid to laugh in His presence." ~ George MacDonald

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home