A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

So full

It feels like the afternoon after Thanksgiving dinner where everything creamy and cheesy and sinful is just sitting in my belly. I lie on the sofa and watch the boys watch football and just smile because I am so full and so content. This weekend was decadent. This weekend was nutritious. This weekend was energizing. This weekend does not have a word to label it. I am so full that my joy is literally popping out of my fingernails.

I want to come through your screen and sit in front of you and let you see my face. My cheeks are glowing. My eyes are bright. I am so full.

Forgive me too as I am so full I have to go to bed. The richness of the weekend has hit me and I must crawl into my warm bed in my cold room and continue to thank God for the ooey gooey middle of the oreo that I experienced this weekend. My cuppeth truly runneth over.


Sweet potato and weekend stories to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

You truly have a way with words, bets. I had so much fun with weekend...I heart you so.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home