A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mark my words

So on lighter notes not having to deal with teeth and tools and funky dentist smells (see below) I want to move to Spain. Seriously. maybe not Spain but somewhere and Spain keeps coming up. Im not going to talk about this alot at all. I'd rather see it happen. Nonetheless, yesterday was a big day and for some reason my eyes finally saw things that have been right in front of me for several years now. Ive been pleading with God daily for some direction and for passion for anything and yet I realized yesterday that my initial instincts may have been the very thing I had been searching for. I have been in a world far far away for the past 2 days as I start to dream how this might become a reality. I realized yesterday too that I dont have to convince anyone else of why I might go. The reasons are my own and they may not work for anyone else. I want to experience God on a different level. I want to trust my instincts, trust God and actually follow through with something I have talked about for way too long now. I want to be a do-er and not just a dreamer. I want to have the opportunity to allow God's faithfulness intersect my faith in order to see where He might take me. My only plan right now is to pray daily for clarity (if that ever really happens in anything) and for details to be worked out.

I am beaming today! Hasta luego....

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Go already!! Wherever your heart leads you....just do it! Love you dearly.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home