A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Friday, March 18, 2005

The cookie Monster

I love cookies. At one point in my young life I thought I would never say that because many years ago I used to not touch sweets...moreso because I didnt crave them they way I do now. I just love cookies though. Sugar cookies, cookies with icing, animal cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and yummy yuumy peanut butter cookies or even better peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies. I have gotten to where I think I deserve atleast a niblle of a cookie after every meal. Every single meal. You know - after you tell yourself something for a long enough time you start to believe it. I believe that I am somehow deserving of a cookie a few times a day.
This isnt good for my not-17 year old body these days. Yes, it is good for my soul and my heart and cookies really make me smile but I think maybe I should try a little self-control on this issue.
I'll try that tomorrow because I am finishing my sugar cookie with green icing left over from St Paddys day right now.
This can wait til tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home