A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Monday, December 26, 2005

And another.....

As mentioned, the Christmas discoveries would be continued...

-Entertainment at it's best is Mama and Daddy dancing in the dark on the Dance Dance Revolution Xbox game. Daddy was acutally the best player of the night despite looking like he was digging for potatoes.
-Surviving Christmas, Ben Affleck, 2004, not worth your time.
-Mama's green beans can not be beaten.
- Still haven't found the stupid lost item.
-Hiking through the trails on a cold, wet Christmas afternoon is by far the most perfectly serene way to enjoy the day. (I didnt pass one person until I ran into a good friend at the end...just me and 6 deer and 2 foxes.)
-Flowers sent to my house by a surpise elf is a really thoughtful gift but also the cause of commotion among the whole Nicholson clan (Grandparents and all.....) trying to figure out who the elf is.....They think I should capture him and start producing great-grandchildren. No pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home