A little part of the Big story.....fka "My Year to Thrive"

My favorite word in highschool was Lagniappe thanks to Dr. Sims. Lagniappe is 'a little something extra.' I just like the word and the french origin. Hope you enjoy a little something extra today!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

High High High

The whole weekend I was high! High on life and on friends and quiet time and Jesus and the beautiful weather...High High High.
But, now my dear amigos, I am tired tired tired. I have never been this tired. I just thought about my sheets and fell asleep. I haven't slept in like 42 hours or something but if I go to bed now, my regemented body will wake me up at 3:45am so I am doing all I can to be alive but really this typing thing isnt helping. Typing and a computer screen are not good for lazy eyes. So I will leave you now but you should await the report on this fantabulous weekend! Friday - lonely but perfect. Saturday - A blast but very tiring. Sunday - relaxing and energizing. I am in an all day meeting tomorrow but the reports and pictures to come should be very interesting.

I loved seeing your smiling faces this weekend.

PS - as I type my 3 roommates and I are sitting in complete perfect silence in our now spotless living room (which 16 hours ago had 200+ people in it) and we are all just listening to Amos Lee on the loud speakers. No words. Just Amos. Just the candle and twinkle lights. Just perfect serenity. Perfect ending to a memorable weekend. Please one day someone sing Amos Lee to me personally. I will be forever indebted.
NIght night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

You should check out a group called Eastmountainsouth they have a track on the Elizabethtown soundtrack. I have their whole album on my iPod and I cannot stop listening to it.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home